Aid to the Needy Disabled: 105 N. Spruce, 636-0000. Food stamps and monthly stipend if qualified.

Consumer Credit Counseling: 5265 N. Academy Blvd., 598-2227.

Medicaid: 105 N. Spruce St., 636-0000. To apply for Medicaid or food stamps.

Options for Long Term Care: 457-0660. Helps people apply for the Medicaid HCBS waivers which are needed to pay for adult day care, adult foster care, assisted living facilities, and group homes. Social Security, 1049 N. Academy Blvd., 574-9279.